Study smarter for the AP® Environmental Science exam with the most comprehensive, integrated review and practice tools available on tablets. Whether you’re just starting an AP course or you’re cramming for a 5 on the big test, AP Exam Prep Environmental Science will help organize and maximize your study time in the areas you need to focus on most.
Full vs. LITE Version
Want to try before you buy? Search for the free LITE version of this app. The free Lite version gives you access to 9 full topics, including all Quick Review and Multiple Choice questions as well as 1 Free Response exam simulation and Study Statistics for the available topics. A one-time in-app purchase in the Lite version gives you access to exactly the same content and functionality as this full version.
This paid full version of AP Exam Prep Environmental Science includes review content and questions for all 37 topics. It does *not* include in-app purchase like the Lite version, so it’s perfect for gift card use or bulk school downloads by teachers or administrators.
• This app is designed for tablets 7” or larger.
• View an intuitive, highly organized, topic-by-topic study guide of all 37 topics and concepts on the AP-approved course outline
• Each topic includes main ideas, keywords, essential questions and model answers, and a bulleted list of key concepts
• Easily flag each topic as mastered or to be studied
• Answer realistic AP exam-style multiple choice questions in three modes
• Full Simulation mode offers a full exam with timer and AP weighting scheme
• With Feedback mode gives you unlimited time with feedback after each question
• By Topic mode gives you questions on topics you choose
• Topics needing further review are automatically flagged in Quick Review for easy reference
• Answer realistic AP exam-style free response questions in three modes
• Exam Simulation mode offers a full exam under timed conditions
• Planning mode lets you create a plan for an essay without writing
• Question Confidence mode lets you view questions to assess your knowledge confidence and flag topics for further study
• Track your progress with statistics on every activity and topic to gain insight about what to study next
• Topics are flagged as mastered or to be studied based on performance in Quick Review, Multiple Choice, and Free Response
AP Exam Prep Environmental Science includes review content and questions for 37 topics from Ecosystem Structure to Water Pollution. See the full list at http://www.k12.com/mobile-apps/ap-topics
More AP Apps and Courses
The AP Exam Prep series includes 12 different AP courses. All are free to try with the same great tablet-friendly features as this app.
For phones, try the AP Exam Review Flashcards app, which includes key terms and concepts from all 12 courses.
About This App
AP Exam Prep Environmental Science was created by K12 Inc. and Fuel Education as part of its comprehensive AP curriculum.
Learn more about K12 full- and part-time virtual school options at http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12.
For information on online AP courses options for schools or districts, visit http://getfueled.com/solutions.
For questions or help with technical problems, e-mail email@example.com.
Note: AP®, Advanced Placement Program®, and College Board® are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
AP Exam Prep Environmental Sci is a free trial software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-07-28. The program can be installed on Android.
AP Exam Prep Environmental Sci (version 1.2.0) has a file size of 36.70 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.